Peanut Butter Marble FudgeFrom keni 1 year ago
How to make it
- line bottom and sides of a 9 inch square pan with parchment or foil,leaving an overhang on two sides of pan to ease release, then grease with butter
- In a medium, heavy saucepan, mix 3/4 cup of the condensed milk and peanut butter and add the white chips,
- Over medium low heat, stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Spread in the prepared pan.
- In the same pan, mix remaining condensed milk, chocolate chips and vanilla.
- Stir over med-low heat until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Drop by spoonfuls over peanut butter mixture.
- Swirl mixtures with table knife.
- Refrigerate about 2 hours or until cool and firm.
- Remove from pan using parchment to lift. Cut into 1" squares