No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake BitesFrom keni 9 months ago
- 8oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- about 1 1/2 cups pureed pumpkin(1 can is fine) shopping list
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped to stiff peaks(or sub a small carton of whipped topping, if desired) shopping list
- about 3/4 cup powdered sugar(depends on how sweet you want them and if you use fresh cream or non dairy topping) shopping list
- a scant t of pumpkin pie spice(I don't like cloves, so I make up my own with ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon and a touch of allspice) shopping list
- about 1 cup crushed graham crackers shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients other than whipped cream and cracker crumbs in the bowl of an electric mixer.
- Beat well until well combined and smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Refrigerate about 15-20 minutes
- Roll balls(I used my mini scoop) into walnut size and immediately roll in the graham cracker crumbs.
- Place on parchment and keep cool and dry(fridge is fine)
- Serve cool or cold.