Creamy Apple Cranberry ColeslawFrom chefmeow 2 years ago
- 1 cup Miracle Whip salad dressing shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) coleslaw blend (cabbage slaw mix) shopping list
- 1 medium crisp apple (such as Granny Smith, Braeburn or Fuji), chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk salad dressing, milk, vinegar and sugar together in a small bowl until well blended.
- In a large bowl, add coleslaw blend, chopped apple and cranberries.
- Pour prepared dressing over top and mix together until well combined.
- Refrigerate until serving, approximately one hour.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!