Triple Chili Sauce Appetizer RibsFrom keni 2 years ago
- 4lbs "country style" ribs(or sub another type of "bone in" rib, if desired) shopping list
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 6oz Thai chili sauce(sweet or sweet/hot) shopping list
- 6oz Chinese chili sauce(hot variety, I used "with garlic", like this http://www.amazon.com/Lee-Kum-Chili-Garlic-Sauce/dp/B0000CNU5H/ref=pd_sim_sbs_gro_5) shopping list
- 3oz Heinz Chili Sauce shopping list
- 1T worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 small onion, grated or very finely diced shopping list
- Kosher or sea salt and fresh ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place ribs in slow cooker and add vinegar, honey and olive oil.
- Heat on high heat for about 2 hours until ribs have cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine the 3 chili sauces, Worcestershire sauce and onion in a medium glass bowl. Whisk well.
- Remove ribs from slow cooker and place on a broiler pan, cooling rack over a sided baking sheet, or a grill rack.
- Brush generously with the sauce.
- Broil or grill a few minutes, flip, brush with remaining sauce and broil on the second side another few minutes.