Peaches and cream cheese pieFrom jaie 9 years ago
- 3/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 3.5 ounces vanilla pudding mix (Not Instant) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2-15 ounce cans peaches in syrup, drained, keep liquid on reserve shopping list
- 1-8 ounce package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 10-inch deep dish pie pan.
- In a bowl, combine flour, pudding, salt and baking powder.
- Add butter, egg and milk.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Arrange peach slices on batter in a nice spiral pattern.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and 2 tablespoons sugar.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and 4 tablespoons of the reserved peach syrup.
- Mix for 2 minutes.
- Carefully spoon cream cheese mixtrue onto peaches to about 1/2 inch from the edge.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Remove and cool on rack completely.
- Refrigerate before serving.