Dry Rubbed Chipotle WingsFrom keni 2 years ago
- 2T chipotle powder(or pulverise dried chipotles to create your own powder) shopping list
- 3 T fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 1T brown or raw sugar(optional) shopping list
- 1T smoked paprika shopping list
- 1T dry Mexican oregano(sub Italian is fine) shopping list
- 1-2t onion powder(I don't keep onion powder, so I put my dry minced in my spice grinder to make my own :) shopping list
- 2t ground coriander shopping list
- 1 lime, zest and juice shopping list
- kosher or sea salt shopping list
- garlic infused olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all dry ingredients(including lime zest) in a medium glass bowl.
- Pat wings dry then place on a roasting rack(or a cooling rack over a baking pan with sides)
- Drizzle with the olive oil and lime juice, rub to lightly coat(both sides)
- Sprinkle on dry rub, turning to coat both sides.
- Bake in a 400 oven for about 30 minutes until crispy and cooked through. Toss 'em under the broiler, if needed, to crisp up even more.
- Serve with ranch, blue cheese or other creamy dip!