Banana Bread With Honey Nut ButterFrom chuckieb 4 months ago
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3 1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3 medium ripe bananas, mashed shopping list
- nut butter: shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey (or to taste) shopping list
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped fine shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Grease bottom only of loaf pan, 9" x 5" x 3".
- Mix all ingredients and beat 30 seconds with your hand blender.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, about 60-65 min. Cool slightly.
- Loosen sides of loaf in pan, remove. Cool completely.
- Slice and serve with Nut Butter.
- Nut Butter:
- Mix butter in a small bowl with the honey and the chopped nuts. The butter changes its consistency and look when you've added enough honey and tastes on more of a honey look? Best bet is to taste test it on occasion and see how much honey you want to add.
The Cookchuckieb Ottawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!