Reeses Peanut Butter CookiesFrom froggystyle 2 years ago
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups reeses peanut butter baking chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, soda, and salt. Mix well with a wire whisk set aside.
- In a large bowl, blend sugars, using an electric mixer set at medium speed. Add butter, and mix to form a grainy paste, scraping the sides of the bowl. Add eggs, peanut butter and vanilla and mix at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour mixture and mix at low speed until just mixed. Add baking chips and mix until incorporated.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 18-22 minutes or until slightly brown along edges. 18 minutes is perfect in my oven.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet about 2 minutes before placing on cooling rack.
The Cookfroggystyle Markham, IL
The Rating2 people
Great cookie. Only thing missing is the chocolate coating. :)
See Reeses Peanut Butter Cookies for more detail.
11/14/13pointsevenout in Athens loved it
This was A-One amazing! Loved the crispy yumminess around the edge of the cookie and the light fluffy yumminess on the inside, mixed with those decadent Peanut Butter chips! Will totally add to my baking rotation. Added a bit more in
morechuckieb in Ottawa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!