Robert Irvine's Pork RibsFrom wynnebaer 7 months ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 225. Please note: The oven should not be hotter than 250 degrees.
- Remove silver skin form underside of ribs
- Then rub the trimmed rib racks with the spice mixture
- Wrap tightly with plastic wrap
- Put on baking sheet and roast for 2 hours
- Remove from the oven and rest for 10 minutes See Photo
- Turn oven onto broil
- Remove plastic wrap and put back on baking sheet
- Coat with BBQ sauce
- Place under broiler until the sauce is caramelized, 3 - 4 minutes
- Remove ribs from broiler and rest for a few minutes
The Cookwynnebaer Dunnellon, Florida
- Not added to any groups yet!