Fluffy PancakesFrom chef_juan_ahbee 1 year ago
- recipe makes 8 pancakes shopping list
- 1-1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Combine milk with vinegar in a medium bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to "sour".
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Whisk egg and butter into "soured" milk. Pour the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and whisk until lumps are gone.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side.
The Cookchef_juan_ahbee Jacksonville, FL
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!