White Bean TapenadeFrom noir 7 years ago
- 2 garlic cloves, unpeeled shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 (15-oz.) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 6 fresh sage leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Wrap garlic cloves, drizzled with 1/2 teaspoon olive oil, in aluminum foil and place in a 350 degree F. oven until garlic is soft, about 30 minutes. Cool and squeeze garlic from clove, discarding skin.
- Combine garlic paste, beans, lemon juice, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons olive oil in food processor or blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Thinly slice or mince sage leaves; fold into tapenade.
- Taste to adjust seasonings, add salt or pepper as needed.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating4 people
Yummy! I make something very close to this, and will try your's next time! Thanks for the post!kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
Another great one Noir!pink in USA loved it
This is great!smooch in America loved it
Back To Basics346 members
Quick N Easy121 members
Party Food316 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Short Cut Cooking221 members
Family Favourites134 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
Anything Goes286 members
Ethnic Family Traditions Our Heritage Together134 members
Last Suppers31 members