Lemon Jello CakeFrom swimkim 9 years ago
- 1 box yellow cake mix (and ingredients necessary to prepare the cake) shopping list
- 1 box lemon Jello mix shopping list
- 2 cups boiling water shopping list
- 1 tub Cool Whip shopping list
- 2 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 2-4 drops yellow food coloring (optional) shopping list
- lemon zest (garnish) shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare cake in a 9x13 pan according to the directions on the box.
- Poke holes with the handle of a wooden spoon and allow the cake to cool completely.
- Mix the Jello mix with the boiling water and pour over the cake, letting the cake absorb it, and refrigerate until set.
- Mix the lemon juice and food coloring into the Cool Whip and spread on the cake.
- Sprinkle lemon zest on top as a garnish, for an extra touch of lemon.
- Keep refrigerated.
The Cookswimkim Fort Atkinson, WI
The Rating2 people
Sooooooooooo good too!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
My mom used to make a cake almost exactly like this when I was a kid. It was one of my favorites! I never could find the recipe to it, though, so I am so tickled to come across this! Will definately be making it out this week, so my kids can try i...moredragonflylady13 in Wichita loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!