Resfreshingly Cool, Cucumber-lime SalsaFrom Cosmicmother 2 years ago
- 1 english cucumber, chopped fine shopping list
- 2 green onions, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 tablespoon, fresh mint (cut into thin strips) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons, freshly squeezed lime juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- pinch of sugar shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl, cover and and chill in the fridge for at least an hour.
- If adding fresh mango or strawberry's, add them just before serving.