Cool as a Cucumber-lime SalsaFrom Cosmicmother 2 years ago
- 1 english cucumber shopping list
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon, fresh mint (cut into thin strips) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons, freshly squeezed lime juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- pinch of sugar shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- ~If you like a little heat, a finely diced, seeded, Jalapeno or Serrano pepper goes nicely in this salsa. shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the cucumber into quarters, lengthways. Then slice the watery membrane from the center of each quarter. Cut each quarter in half again and dice.
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl, cover and and chill in the fridge for at least an hour.
- If adding fresh mango or strawberry's, add them just before serving.