Peanut Butter PieFrom browneyegirl 1 year ago
- 1 ~ 6 oz oreo pie crust shopping list
- 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 ~ 8 oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup powder sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tub of an 8 oz Cool Whip, unthawed shopping list
- flaked coconut shopping list
- hershey's chocolate syrup (optional) shopping list
- sprinkles (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl cream together peanut butter, cream cheese, milk and powder sugar.Add the dough into the pie crust.Use 1/2 of the tub of cool whip, sprinkle enough flaked coconut, zig zag the chocolate syrup and enough sprinkles to your liking.
- Vartiation: The chocolate syrup and the sprinkles is for decrashion.