Roasted Garlic Shrimp/prawnsFrom champagnetime 11 months ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- On a heavy baking sheet, mix together the garlic, olive oil, salt & pepper; add the cleaned shrimp and toss together gently. Spread out in a single layer. Roast for 3 minutes, turn shrimp over and continue roasting until shrimp are opaque and firm, another 2 to 4 minutes. Even for large shrimp, don't be tempted to cook longer than the extra 4 minutes - they will be done, trust me.
- Transfer the shrimp to a bowl scraping all the goodies into the bowl with the shrimp; cover loosely and chill until service.
- This is a Chef's Journey Recipe
- a Chef’s Journey note: For a real treat of a pasta dish, toss with freshly cooked pasta and serve.
- Related recipes for a fun Bistro Dinner:
- Papaya Mustard
- French Fries Waffles
The Cookchampagnetime Straits Of Juan De Fuca, WA
The Rating1 people
Lordy, that looks so good!!frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
Yum! I had 1.5 pounds of 31-40 shrimp I wanted to cook up for salads. I used 3 Tbs of olive oil because of that. I did them 3 minutes one side, 2 the other and they came out perfectly. Delicious with the 1000 Island dressing I had made up. I start...morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it