Cream Cheese Chive And Smoked Salmon CupsFrom krumkake 2 years ago
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature shopping list
- 1-2 tablespoon heavy cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter, at room temperature shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finally chopped fresh chives, and extra for garnish shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely diced shallot shopping list
- Pinch of sea salt and also ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, diced finely shopping list
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts, rolled out and cut into 3” circles shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together cream cheese, heavy cream and butter until well blended, beating for about a minute.
- Add chives, shallot, salt and pepper, and beat for 2 minutes.
- Stir in diced salmon and Parmesan; gently stir to blend ingredients together.
- Place cut pie crust circles into lightly greased muffin tins, pressing the crust carefully into the bottom and up the sides of the muffin cups. Fill pie crust shells with the salmon mixture; bake at 350 degrees 15 - 20 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
- Serve immediately or at room temperature.
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!