Best Ever Breakfast BakeFrom butterflybisnotch 6 years ago
How to make it
- Lightly grease a 13x9 glass baking dish and line with rolls to form a shell, sealing perforations.
- Cover with sausage, mushrooms and half the cheese.
- Mix eggs with soup and pour over casserole.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Uncover and bake 350* for 1 hour.
- (Can use crumbled bacon or ham with/or instead of sausage.)
The Cookbutterflybisnotch Chattanooga, TN
The Rating3 people
Yes it is the best...Great minds do think alike! I have it submitted as Easy Breakfast Casserole, but I like your title better!angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it