Tortilla Roll Ups SurpriseFrom shirleyoma 9 years ago
- High roller Sandwich Roll Ups shopping list
- recipe4living.com shopping list
- 1 bag flour tortillas or sandwich wraps shopping list
- (plain or flavored) shopping list
- 1 large bar of softened cream cheese shopping list
- roast beef sliced thin shopping list
- ham sliced thin shopping list
- turkey sliced thin shopping list
- colby Jack cheese, sliced thin shopping list
- lettuce shredded thin strips shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- Sliced tomatoes very thin shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Use the back of a spatula and cover
- each tortilla with a thin layer of cream cheese.
- 2. Sprinkle lightly with garlic powder.
- 3. Use half of the tortilla to layer meats,
- cheese, lettuce and tomatoes.
- Then roll up tortilla with cream cheese side
- rolled up last so it will seal as if using glue.
- 4. Cut in 1 inch pieces and serve.
- Yield: 8-10 Servings
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
The Rating2 people
yum yum, can't wait to try this!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it