Great Turkey BurgersFrom midgelet 1 year ago
- 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey ( could even be chicken or beef ) shopping list
- 1/2 cup flax seed meal ( I use Bob's Red Mill brand ) shopping list
- 2 Tbs mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 Tbs chopped red onion shopping list
- 1-2 tsp favorite poultry seasoning, rub or BBQ seasoning to taste shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the mixture well; it may be very soft
- Chill to firm mixture
- Make up your burgers.
- I get about 8-10 sliders ( smaller burgers ) fewer for regular size burgers
- Grill on medium heat ( 350F) flipping over to get grill marks and cook until done.
- Note: with these, don't be afraid to press them down with a spatula to keep them flat instead of puffy- they will cook more evenly
- Serve as you would any burger : lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese etc