Pig's EarsFrom champagnetime 3 months ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2. Combine the sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
- 3. Unroll roll dough being careful to keep intact.
- 4. Divide in half so you have 2 squares. Pinch together all the perforated sections for each square.
- 5. Roll one square out to 1/4 inch thickness. Brush with half the butter; sprinkle with half the cinnamon/sugar mixture. Roll out 2nd square to match the size of the first. Carefully lay over, matching edges. Brush with the butter and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- 6. Roll up and cut roll into 1-inch slices, roll individually between sheets of waxed paper to 1/4-inch thickness, replacing paper as needed. Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 7. Bake 15 to 18 minutes until golden brown and crisp. Cool on rack.