Best Corn bread EverFrom arickard 7 years ago
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- A 4 ounce can California green chiles, seeded and chopped (optional) shopping list
- A 16 ounch can cream-style corn shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup sifted flour shopping list
- 1 cup yellow corn meal shopping list
- 4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, while mixing well.
- Add chiles (optional), corn, and cheese, mix well.
- Sift flour and corn meal together with baking powder and salt.
- Add to corn mixture and blend well.
- Pour into greased and floured 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Place in oven and immediately reduce heat to 300F.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Realize you just made the best cornbread ever.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookarickard Brisbane, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!