Souper Salad DressingFrom jaie 9 years ago
- 1 cup salad oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 can tomato soup (I use Campbells) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard shopping list
- 1/2 cup vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1 small bulb of garlic shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk all ingredients together except garlic.
- Pour into an air-tight jar.
- Let 3-4 cloves of garlic float in the dressing.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Discard garlic before using.
- Great for salads or poured over sliced cucumbers.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!