Better than a kiss cakeFrom jaie 8 years ago
- 1 box yellow cake mix (18 ounce) shopping list
- 1-4 ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 4 ounces German sweet chocolate, grated shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup pecans, chopped shopping list
- 8 ounces sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine cake mix, dry pudding, eggs, sour cream, oil and water.
- Beat until creamy and well blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients
- Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan.
- Spread batter evenly into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour 10 minutes, or until cake taste done with a toothpick.
- Wait until cake is almost cool before turning it out onto a pan.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!