No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Drop CookiesFrom darqueangel27 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat sugar, milk and butter to boil in a saucepan.
- Once boiling, let boil 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Add cocoa and vanilla and mix well.
- Then add oatmeal. (Be warned, this gets to be a hard substance to stir!)
- Place on wax paper using a teaspoonful. (Ala - drop cookies!)
- Allow at least 6 hours to harden.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookdarqueangel27 Sumter, SC
The Rating5 people
I made these as a teenager (back in the very olden days) and they were always good. I made them so many times that I didn't need a recipe. Our kids made them also and it's something easy for younger kids to make themselves or help with.
I thin...morethepiggs in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!