Super Mexican Chicken MarinadeFrom arickard 9 years ago
How to make it
- If using dried chiles, soak overnight.
- Remove seeds from chiles. (Unless you like it spicy!)
- Add all ingredients to food processor and blend until smooth, adding more oil if needed.
- Coat four small chicken breasts for at least one hour, up to 24 hours.
- Double recipe to coat small whole chicken (inside and out), and put on the rotisserie.
- I have experimented with other chiles, such as jalapenos, and other spices, such as hungarian paprika. Just use whatever you like/whatever can be found in your area.