Garlic Pizza CrustFrom dahlka 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place the ingredients into the pan of a bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Close the lid, select the Dough cycle, and press Start.
- When the machine signals the end of the cycle, remove the dough and knead into a tight ball on a lightly floured surface.
- Let rest for about 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Stretch the dough out to fit your desired pizza pan.
- Let rise for about 20 minutes for a thicker crust.
- Top with sauce, cheese and desired pizza toppings.
- Bake for 10 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the crust is lightly browned on the bottom when you lift up to take a peek.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookdahlka Lancaster, NY
The Rating5 people
This sounds great and I love that it is made in a bread machine - one of my favorite kitchen appliances! Thanks!frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
Delicious! I used six cloves of garlic and wheat flour. 17 minutes in my oven. This one is going in the bread machine recipe book I have made. Thank you!frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
good lookin pizza crustorangeskipper in Redding loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!