Crockpot Potato ChowderFrom floridasunshine 9 years ago
- 8 c. of diced potatoes shopping list
- 1/3 c. of chopped onions shopping list
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can of condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 (8 oz. ) package of cream cheese, cubed shopping list
- 1/2 lb of cooked and crumbled bacon shopping list
- chopped chives shopping list
- 3 (14 1/2 oz) cans of chicken broth shopping list
How to make it
- First combine potatoes, onion, broth, and cream of chicken soup in crockpot.
- Then you want to cover and cook on low approx. 8-10 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- Next add in cream cheese and blend.
- Finally, top with bacon and chives before serving