Broccoli mushroom zitiFrom jaie 8 years ago
- 1-16 ounce package Ziti shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter shopping list
- 2 cups broccoli florets shopping list
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 3 cups tomatoes, fresh, choppped shopping list
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- Good crusty bread to serve shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a 5-quart saucepan, melt butter.
- Add broccoli, mushrooms, oregano, basil and salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomatoes and heat through.
- Add pasta and 3/4 cup cheese.
- Toss until blended.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Serve immediately with some nice crusty bread.