Crock Pot Pork Italian styleFrom modmom50 8 years ago
- 3 lbs pork (tenderloin, pork loin roast, chicken breasts, beef roast) Let your imagination go wild. shopping list
- 1 (14oz) can diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 small green pepper, diced shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 onion, chopped depending on how much you like onions shopping list
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can cream of mushroom soup (golden mushroom soup even better I think) shopping list
- 6-8 garlic cloves, minced. shopping list
- 1 (2/3oz) package Italian salad dressing mix shopping list
- 2 ts italian seasoning herbs shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Place meat in the crockpot.
- In a bowl mix all other ingredients together.
- Pour over the meat in the crockpot.
- Cook on low setting for 6 to 8 hours
- Serve with mashed potatoes, over pasta of choice or rice, whatever your taste buds desire.
- This also freezes well for a quick meal anytime you want.
The Cookmodmom50 Lawrence, KS
The Rating2 people
Yummy!! I made this dish today and my husband and I are eating it as I write. I added a jalapeno and 1 cup of wild rice. I have to say for my first recipe I tried here its a winner...Thanks for sharing!!!kandi in Anchorage loved it