Dodis Mandarin Orange Onion SaladFrom strix_varia 8 years ago
- Head lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces shopping list
- fresh spinach, torn into bite-size pieces shopping list
- 1 purple onion, sliced shopping list
- Canned mandarin oranges, drained (reserve liquid) shopping list
- salt shopping list
- salad oil shopping list
- cider vinegar shopping list
- sliced almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Place 3 parts oil to 1 part vinegar into a jar with tight lid. Add sliced onion, salt and a little re served juice, about 1 T. Shake vigorously, till turns white and thickens. Place equal parts lettuce and spinach in salad bowl. Toss with dressing, including onions. Top salad with oranges and almonds.
The Cookstrix_varia Louisville, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!