Pecan PieFrom cjbarash 7 years ago
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 9-inch pie shell, unbaked shopping list
- 1 cup pecans, chopped or whole shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs with a wire whisk or fork until foamy.
- Add the salt, melted butter, light corn syrup, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Pour into unbaked pastry shell (you may have more filling than the shell will accomodate).
- Top the mixture with pecans.
- Bake for about 45 - 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack to room temperature before cutting.
The Cookcjbarash Humble, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!