Tomato Chicken CurryFrom sweettooth 6 years ago
- 1 kg chicken (cut into 8-10 pieces) shopping list
- 1 cup sliced onion shopping list
- 1 tbsp ginger & garlic paste shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin powder shopping list
- 2 cups tomato paste shopping list
- 1 tbsp crushed red chillies shopping list
- 1 tbsp crshed coriander shopping list
- 1 tbsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 2 tbsp fresh cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a deep pan.Add onion and fry until golden brown.Remove from heat and drain onion on kitchen paper.
- Blend onion with tomato paste in a blender/food processer.
- Heat the oil and fry chicken pieces until golden.
- Add ginger & garlic and fry for 30 seconds.
- Pour the onion and tomato mixture in the pan.Add cumin, red chillies,salt,coriander and black pepper.Stir well.
- Cook on medium heat until the chicken is tender and no water is left.
- Add cream and mix well.Garnish with grated ginger and fresh mint/coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with bread or chappati.