Brocolli and Tortellini SaladFrom pamela 6 years ago
- 20 oz fresh cheese-filled tortellini shopping list
- 3 heads fresh broccoli, sliced into florets shopping list
- 6 slices bacon shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 cup sunflower seeds shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- 1 red onion, diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp cider vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- In a large, deep skillet cook the bacon over a medium-high heat until evenly browned. Drain, crumble and place aside.
- Boil the tortellini in a large pot of lightly salted water. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until ‘al dente‘. Drain, and run cold water over the pasta to cool.
- Combine mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar, in a small sized bowl, for the dressing.
- In a large bowl, mix together tortellini, bacon, broccoli, sunflower seeds, raisins, and red onion. Pour dressing onto the salad, and toss to coat evenly.