Peach CobblerFrom chopperdaddy 7 years ago
- 1/2 Stick butter, melted shopping list
- 4 Cans Sliced peaches shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups AP flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups Half-N-Half shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon orange zest shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour the melted butter in the pan and cover the bottom completely.
- Open and drain the peaches in a collander and pour the peaches into the pan..
- Mix the next 7 ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and whisk smooth.
- Cover the peaches with the batter and bake at 350 for 45-55 mins. or until golden brown and a knife blade come out of the middle smooth.
- Let cool slightly and serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookchopperdaddy Las Vegas, NV
The Rating3 people
the comments i was looking for - a returned cooklonepretzel in Windsor loved it
I haven't had a peach cobblers in years! Can't wait to try your recipe! Thanks so much for sharing it with all of us here.annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
Ah ha! So this is where I found the recipe! I wrote your recipe down over a year ago and just found it again! I made your cobbler today and it was fabulous! There isn't any left so that should tell you just how good it was. Thanks for sharing a reall...moreannieamie in Los Angeles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!