Crockpot Chicken and MushroomsFrom leigh561 9 years ago
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts with the skin removed shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- lemon pepper shopping list
- paprika shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 small can of mushrooms or 8 oz. sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth shopping list
How to make it
- After removing the skin, sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, lemon pepper, and paprika, then place in the crockpot.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken pieces.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours. Serve over rice or egg noodles.
The Cookleigh561 Orlando, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!