Candy Apple JellyFrom floridasunshine 7 years ago
How to make it
- First you want to combine juice, candy and pectin in a large pot.
- Then you can bring to a full boil over high flame, stirring constantly.
- Now stir in sugar.
- Then let this return to a full boil.
- Boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Next you will remove from heat.
- You do want to skim off foam and unmelted candy.
- Then pour hot liquid into hot jars, leaving 1/4 in. head space.
- Adjust lids.
- You need to Process for approx. 5 minutes in boiling water bath
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookfloridasunshine Berkeley, CA
The Rating3 people
I am processing this right now! It smells so good that I don't know if I can wait a couple of weeks!markeverett in Riverside loved it
I took a jar of this to a brunch yesterday - served with bagels and cream cheese - what a hit! The others there loved and all wanted jars. Sorry they will have to make their own! Very tasty!! Thanks!
Markmarkeverett in Riverside loved it
This had a great taste! I was wondering if it would be good with some apples in it.sweetwords in Raleigh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!