Habanero JellyFrom floridagirl 9 years ago
How to make it
- First you want to remove stems, seeds and membranes from all peppers
- Note:Use Gloves
- Then place peppers and the vinegar in a blender and process until smooth.
- Next you will combine pepper-vinegar puree and all the sugar in a non-corrosive pan.
- You need to bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, and cook for twenty (20) min.
- Then remove from heat and strain through cheesecloth into another pan.
- Next you want to add in the pectin and bring to a full boil while stirring.
- Let this boil about approx. one minute, remove from heat and ladle into sterile jars.