Chambord Brownie BitesFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
- For the Brownies: shopping list
- 3 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature shopping list
- 6 Tbsp butter, at room temperature shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 pkg (21.2 ounces) brownie mix (Betty Crocker Triple Chunk) shopping list
- For the Filling: shopping list
- 2 pkg (3 ounces each) raspberry-flavored gelatin shopping list
- 1/2 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1/4 cup Chambord (raspberry liqueur) shopping list
- For the Topping: shopping list
- 2 cups mini-marshmallows shopping list
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate bar, chopped shopping list
- 3 Tbsp heavy cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9 x 12-inch baking pan with non-stick foil.
- Cream butter and cream cheese together; add egg and mix until smooth. Combine creamed mixture with dry brownie mix, stirring by hand. Mixture will be thick. Spread evenly in foil-lined pan and bake for 30 minutes. Cool completely. Using a wooden skewer, poke holes at 1-inch intervals halfway down into brownies.
- Combine boiling water and both boxes of gelatin. Stir until no more sugar or gelatin granules are visible and liquid is clear. Cool to room temperature. Add Chambord. Pour cooled Chambord gelatin mixture over top of cooled brownies. Top evenly with marshmallows. Refrigerate for two hours.
- Cut brownies into squares and place on glossy side of freezer paper, parchment paper, or foil, spreading each square slightly apart to allow topping to dribble down sides.
- Melt chocolate and heavy cream slowly in microwave or double boiler, stirring until smooth and creamy. Cool to room temperature, but still liquid enough to drip. Scatter-drip chocolate over cooled brownies. (Re-warm chocolate slightly as necessary.) Refrigerate to harden chocolate topping. Serve. Refrigerate any leftovers.