Death By Chocolate CookiesFrom coffeebean53 6 years ago
- 2 pkgs. (16 squares) Baker's semi-sweet baking chocolate, divided shopping list
- 3/4 c. firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 c. butter, no substitutes shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 c. flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2 c. chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 35o degrees. Coarsely chop 8 squares (1 package)
- chocolate; set aside.
- Melt remaining 8 squares of chocolate. Stir in sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour and baking powder.
- Stir in reserved chocolate and nuts.
- Drop by 1/4 cupfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 12-13 minutes or until cookies are pufed and feel set to the touch. Cool on cookie sheet 1 minute, transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
People Who Like This Dish 25
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
The Rating6 people
My co-workers are already thanking you for this post. I will be making these for next week's pot luck! YUM.mrspotatohead in Minneapolis loved it
Coffeebean, these were a huge hit at work. They all disappeared within 15 minutes. Thanks so much for posting this!mrspotatohead in Minneapolis loved it
Awesome! If i have time I will make this!nlt in Cape Town loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!