Easy Country Pork RibsFrom taesma 8 years ago
How to make it
- Season pork with salt, pepper and a little garlic, brown it in a skillet.
- Transfer pork to a baking pan in which it will fit in one layer (so that you don't have to add too much water).
- Sprinkle soup mix over pork, pour applesauce over this.
- Add water to about half way up the pork.
- Cover tightly with foil (or lid if the pan has one).
- Put in 350d oven.
- After about 1 hour, turn pork over, re-cover.
- Cook for another hour or so, or until pork is fork-tender.
- If you'd like, the sauce makes a very nice gravy. Just add a little salt and pepper if it needs it and thicken.
- If you prefer more complex flavors, you could add any sort of herbs or spices you think would go well. Maybe a bit of thyme and garlic?