Mini Sliders Aka BurgersFrom krumkake 6 years ago
- 1 pound ground chuck shopping list
- 1 pound ground sirloin shopping list
- 1 package Lipton Onion Soup Mix shopping list
- ½ cup dry bread crumbs (unseasoned seems to work best) shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten lightly with a fork shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- water, for brushing on tops of buns before baking shopping list
- 3 packages pepperidge Farms miniature dinner rolls (pepperidge Farm minis are quite thin and very soft buns - about the size of a lady finger cookie - so find whatever is closest to that, or if necessary, cut some soft dinner rolls in halves and squish down just a tad!) shopping list
- whole dills cut in thin slices lengthwise shopping list
- Condiments: shopping list
- ketchup shopping list
- mustard shopping list
- Velveeta or American cheese slices shopping list
How to make it
- Mix ground chuck, ground sirloin, dry soup mix, bread crumbs, egg, and pepper together.
- Pat the mixture into an ungreased 10x15 jelly roll pan (cookie sheet with raised edges).
- Pierce the meat all over with a fork.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Cut meat into the shape of the buns (everything to this point can be done in advance, then refrigerate or freeze the cut meat).
- When ready to serve, place a piece of meat between each bun, top meat with pickle slice and set the filled buns on a cookie sheet with buns touching (to prevent bread from drying out). NOTE: if meat was frozen, allow it to thaw completely before assembling.
- Brush the tops of the buns with the water.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5 to 8 minutes, until heated through and buns begin to brown on top just a bit.
- Serve with ketchup, mustard and cheese slices on the side.
People Who Like This Dish 12
- blondie42332 Nowhere, Us
- picturgirl Morris County, NJ
- hapmomma Cincinnati, OH
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- lowcountrycook Mt Pleasant, SC
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- meals4abby Valders, WI
- mysticchyna Rockville, MD
- juliecake Bluffdale, UT
- greekcook1 Atlantic City, NJ
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating3 people
Krum!!!! When we went to Columbus for World's ISI Skating in 2001, we would bring back to the hotel bags and bags of sliders and I have never seen a bunch of kids chow through so many in my life. I made an all "mini" birthday party for Olivia once,...morenotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Awesome...Thanks! I've been looking for a good slider recipe and this one really seems to hit the mark. High 5!!meals4abby in Valders loved it