Brunch EnchiladasFrom michellem 6 years ago
- 2 cups ground fully cooked ham (it can be in chunks too) shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper shopping list
- 2 tbs cooking oil shopping list
- 8 flour tortillas shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups light cream shopping list
- 1 tbs flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 2 to 3 drops hot pepper sauce( if you like) shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet, saute ham, onions and green pepper in oil until vegetables are tender.
- Place 1/3 cup down the center of each tortilla; top with 3 tbs cheese.
- Roll up and place seam side down in greased baking dish
- In a bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add to the eggs..cream, flour, garlic powder and hot pepper sauce(if you like);mix well.
- Pour over tortillas.
- Cover and chill 8 hours overnight. ( I do the overnight ,so easy to pop in the oven the next day when you have guests)
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake, uncovered , at 350* for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Serve with salsa and sourcream.