Magic Cookie Bar Mix For GiftsFrom tnacndn 9 years ago
How to make it
- Use a 1 quart, wide-mouth canning jar.
- Pack each layer.
- To the jar add the chocolate chips, the coconut, and the pecans.
- Place the graham cracker crumbs into a plastic sandwich bag or sealing bag and place the bag in the jar on top of the packed ingredients.
- Seal and decorate the jar, and attach the following instructions on a recipe tag.
- MAGIC COOKIE BARS
- You will need:
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 1-14oz. can condensed milk
- Use a 9x13x2" baking pan and pour in the melted butter.
- Spread the graham cracker crumbs.
- In a large bowl, add the condensed milk and the jar contents and mix.
- Pour onto the crumbs and pack firmly in the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until lighly golden.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating5 people
Great post Gem... I plan to use this for Christmas gifts this year.... I dearly love these things...zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Great idea! Good for Church secret sisters also!
shirleyoma in Cove loved it