Butterscotch Graham CookiesFrom mrspotatohead 8 years ago
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 package (11-oz.) butterscotch chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in a separate large bowl until creamy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla extract; gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in butterscotch chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until set.
- Cool for 2 minutes on baking sheets; remove to wire racks to cool completely.