Apricot Pecan TassiesFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon butter softened and divided shopping list
- 6 tablespoons cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2/3 cup diced dried apricots shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a mixing bowl cream 1/2 cup butter and cream cheese.
- Gradually add flour beating until mixture forms a ball.
- Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a bowl combine brown sugar, egg, vanilla, salt and remaining butter.
- Stir in apricots and pecans then set aside.
- Roll dough into 1” balls.
- Press onto bottom and up sides of greased miniature muffin cups.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon apricot mixture into each cup then bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool in pans on wire racks.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!