Guilt Free Fried ChickenFrom jaie 7 years ago
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, more or less to your liking shopping list
- 3 ounces buttermilk shopping list
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs or corn Chex® crumbs shopping list
- non-stick cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350°.
- Lightly coat a square baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine flour, salt and cayenne powder.
- In 2 separate shallow pans, put the buttermilk in one and the cereal crumbs in the other.
- Roll chicken breast halves in flour and coat evenly on each side.
- Next, dip chicken in buttermilk then in cereal crumbs.
- Place chicken in baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve with salad and baked potatoe and vegetable.