Crab RangoonFrom princethecockerspaniel 8 years ago
- 3/4-1 c. of crabmeat, picked shopping list
- 2 sliced green onion shopping list
- 1/4 c. of sour cream shopping list
- 2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese, at room temp shopping list
- 1 clove of minced garlic shopping list
- wonton wrappers ( shopping list
- oil (for frying) shopping list
- 1 tsp. of minced ginger shopping list
- 2 tsp. of soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp.of sugar shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to whip the sour cream, cream cheese and soy sauce and sugar until creamy.
- Next fold in rest of the ingredients (not wrappers)
- Next heat oil to medium flame about 1 1/2-2 in deep.
- Now place a bowl of water on your work surface and lay out the 6 wrappers, and place around 1 1 1/2 t's of mixture in the center of each wrapper.
- Then moisten the edges, bring up corners and pinch together, along with sides-you dont want filling to float away.
- Now place all 6 in the hot oil and then repeat process.
- Note: by the time you have the next set of 6 ready to crimp it should be time to turn the rangoon's.
- They need to be golden.
- Remove and repeat.