Blackeyed Pea CornbreadFrom tnacndn 7 years ago
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1 C. black-eyed peas, drained shopping list
- 1 C. onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 C. cornmeal shopping list
- 1/2 C. flour shopping list
- 1 C. buttermilk shopping list
- 1/4 C. cooking oil shopping list
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Brown meat and drain well.
- Add other ingredients in order given.
- Mix well.
- Place in large iron skillet that has been well greased.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until done.
People Who Like This Dish 12
- kelleyhs08 Nowhere, Us
- stellajean Nowhere, Us
- wanda52 Crab Orchard, KY
- shakadoodoo Tulsa, OK
- butterflybisnotch Chattanooga, TN
- mmcsc420 Columbia, SC
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- butterflysue Pacifica, CA
- stargazer12472 Spring Hill, TN
- pinky Phenix City, AL
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating2 people
Eat it with homegrown tomatoes and pickled okra! Wonderful!!!!!!!shakadoodoo in Tulsa loved it
I Like Food83 members
Comfort Foods770 members
Southern Essentials223 members
Grandma Junes Kitchen85 members
Southern Cooks554 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Fall Dishes39 members
Winter Dishes56 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members