Reeses Chip CookiesFrom shirleyoma 8 years ago
- * 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- * 3/4 cup HERSHEY'S cocoa shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- * 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- * 1-1/4 cups (2-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- * 2 cups sugar shopping list
- * 2 eggs shopping list
- * 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- * 1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) REESE'S peanut butter chips shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- 2. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in peanut butter chips. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3. Bake 8 to 9 minutes. (Do not overbake; cookies will be soft. They will puff while baking and flatten while cooling.) Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 4-1/2 dozen cookies.
- PAN RECIPE: Spread batter in greased 15-1/2x10-1/2x1-inch jelly-roll pan. Bake at 350°F 20 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack; cut into bars. About 4 dozen bars.
- ICE CREAM SANDWICHES: Prepare CHEWY CHOCOLATE COOKIES as directed; cool. Press small scoop of vanilla ice cream between flat sides of cookies. Wrap and freeze.