Friendship BreadFrom dixiediner 8 years ago
- 1 large round loaf Hawaiiam bread shopping list
- 4 cups (16 oz) shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 8 ounces sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely choped green onions shopping list
- 2 (4 ounces) cans chopped green chiles, drained shopping list
- 1 to 11/2 cups chopped ham, crumbled crisp cooked bacon, chopped cooked turkey or a combination shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the top from the bread and scoop out the center to form a bread bowl, reserving the top and center. Tear the reserved bread center into bite size pieces.
- Combine the Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, green onions, green chiles and ham in a bowl and mix well. (The mixture will be stiff) Spoon into the bread bowl. Replace the top and place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes. (The outside of the bread may blacken a little, but it wont affect the taste) Serve with the reserved bread pieces or tortilla chips for dipping.